May 2021 event cancelled and will be rescheduled
Be More Human: Lessons For World-Class Innovation & Creativity
Every company needs innovation and creativity to remain competitive – especially in today’s world. Building a culture of creativity and driving innovation doesn’t happen by accident, nor does it happen by magic.
Speaker and author Tom Triumph will inspire you with lessons common to the best innovators, all of which are relevant to marketing professionals.
After this informative program, participants will be able to:
• Apply what NASA taught us about becoming a creative genius (again)
• Explain the importance of creativity
• Hear the myths and folklore that impede our progress
• Understand the advantages of working within constraints
• Apply best practices to improve creativity
• Each participant will receive 2 free e-books about innovation and creativity
• Post-event raffle for one spot in Tom’s Applied Creativity Masterclass ($297 value)
NMAMA Members & Students — Free
Visitors & Guests — $10
A special word from our May presenter
About Thomas Triumph
Thomas Triumph is a business, marketing, and technology executive experienced with Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial startups. He has participated in two global technology revolutions - less invasive surgery and software - and is the author of the book Evolve or Die: Lessons for World-Class Innovation & Creativity.
Connect with Thomas on LinkedIn